Thursday, January 21, 2010

Long Overdue Post!

Wow, I can't believe its been 7 months now since my last post on here!!! I'm so far behind now on posts that its hard to catch up. So much has happened in the last 7 months. We finished the basement project several months ago. So glad to be done with it! I'll have to take some pictures of the finished product! We celebrated our 6th Anniversary in August and found out in October that I was already 7-1/2 weeks pregnant, surprise! We're expecting our first baby on June 1st :) I'll try to keep this blog updated more often or I might as well stop altogether. I better get in a habit before the baby comes or I'll never find time to do it :)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Just when I think your not going to post again....BAM! lol I just checked back for the heck of it. You really should keep it up now :)

Scott and Becky said...

NAME CHANGE: A Tale of Three Searls!!!